Local and National CAMRA News
Twitter / @BeerDayBritain
- Friday 13 March, 11:47 : John Hatch @RamBrewery just referred to June 15th (Beer Day Britain) as 'The Glorious 15th'. From now on if anyone ever mentions Glorious Goodwood or the Glorious 12th I shall assume they got the date wrong and mean beer rather than horse racing and grouse shooting
- Friday 6 March, 14:10 : Hello, I have a favour to ask. If Beer Day Britain is typed into a search box the date result is August 7th - International Beer Day. BDB is June 15th. I have repeatedly asked Google to change it via the feedback box but so far they haven't. Would you have a go please? Thnks!
- Thursday 5 March, 16:36 : RT @LongLiveLocals: Today we delivered the final 50,000 signatures to @10DowningStreet, that's in addition to the 200K delivered by @CandiceBrown in October. In all 250,000 people have asked for a beer duty cut at the Budget. Here’s hoping @RishiSunak is listening. #longlivethelocal pic.twitter.com/0zXMyCqybV
- Wednesday 4 March, 10:58 : Excited to be be a finalist in this year's @SIBA01 Business Awards for Best Independent Craft Beer Promotion. Thanks for the accolate SIBA! Big thanks to @LozCream & @katehempsall for the time, advice & practical help they volunteer in promoting Beer Day Britain. pic.twitter.com/Zfl26WY1oK
- Saturday 22 February, 10:26 : RT @SchoolofBooze: I'm writing a beer book & wondered who developed the lexicon for beer tasting. I checked with beer eminence @RogerProtzBeer .Turns out it was him & esteemed beer writer Michael Jackson in mid 1980s sitting in a King's Cross pub drinking a pint of @Everards1849 Tiger Bitter.